5. Vocalyze – Volacyze turns blogs and other written web content into audio snippets. Choose from a large library of blogs, news sites and websites which you can add to your playlist. Can’t find your favorite newspaper, magazine, or news website? Fill out their content source suggestion box.
6. TranscriptPad – TranscriptPad, designed to provide complex transcript review tools right on your iPad, is transforming the way lawyers review transcripts and conduct depositions. Review sophisticated transcript anytime, anywhere.
7. Buffer App – The popular social sharing app that helps you manage and schedule your tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn updates, comes to the iPhone.
8. Pocket – The terrific Read It Later app gets a face-lift and a new name. Save articles, blog posts, videos and web pages for later viewing on your phone, tablet or computer.
9. Haiku Deck – Haiku Deck provides a quick and easy way to create stunning presentations — whether you are pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement — on your iPad.
10. Smart Dockets – This app aims to remove calendaring errors, one of the leading causes of legal malpractice law suits, by providing attorneys and legal assistants with the ability to calculate dates and deadlines using court rules.
Have a favorite app we haven’t featured yet? Let us know in the comments below.