10 Useful Apps and Products That Extend Evernote's Functionality
On it’s own, Evernote is a great app for taking notes, managing tasks and keeping track of your life and business. For an even more productive experience, Evernote has partnered with mobile apps and other products. Check out Evernote Trunk and mobile and desktop apps for a full list of integrations and partnerships. Here are 10 of our favorites.
1. Pocket – This read-it-later iPhone/iPad, Android and online app is one of our favorites. It allows you save articles to read later with one click via a browser extension. You can then easily clip articles and web pages using Pocket to your Evernote account.
2. Expensify – Expensify records and tracks personal and business expenses on your phone by using the camera to scan receipts. Add an image of a receipt into the Expensify notebook in your Evernote account and it will appear in your Expensify account where you can create and submit expense reports.
3. Skitch – Capture your ideas and record projects with drawings and annotations in Skitch. Create from a blank canvas or add notes to screenshots, photos and other images, and save it to Evernote where you can share with friends and colleagues.
4. Wonderful Day – Keep a daily journal with Wonderful Day and identify moments with unique themes, fonts and tags – all saved to Evernote.
5. Genius Scan – Genius Scan turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner. It enables you to quickly scan documents to your phone as a JPEG or PDF and send them by email or save them directly to your Evernote account.
6. EverCalendar – Connect your Evernote account to Apple iCal events with EverCalendar. Add tags to events and associate Evernote notes with calendar events.
7. LinkedIn Contacts – LinkedIn Contacts brings together all your address books, emails, and calendars, and keeps them up to date in one place. It alerts you on job changes and birthdays. Include your contact’s full name in the title of your Evernote note, and access your notes about them right from LinkedIn Contacts.
8. Evernote Hello – Enter new contacts manually or scan their business card. Hello automatically brings in related information about the people you meet from your calendar, Evernote account, online networks, and more, providing a full history of meetings and other information about the people you meet.
9. Evernote Clearly – Save blog posts, articles and webpages to Evernote and Clearly strips away everything but the text making for a clean, easy read.
10. Penultimate – Penultimate is an easy-to-use handwriting iPad app. Your writings, scribbles and drawings on Penultimate are synced to Evernote.
These are just a few of the apps and products that extend Evernote’s functionality. Do you have a favorite? Please share in the comments below.
Evernote Security Issues For Lawyers
App Of The Week: Evernote Adds Long Awaited Reminders For To-Do Lists And Tasks
New Evernote Update Great For Bloggers